Updated: Aug 27, 2019
Certification of ISO offers abundant benefits for all organizations irrespective of size, type, value, etc//. These Organizations generally become more capable and prolific and give you an edge over your competitors. You can also have the benefit of marketing from ISO certification because you’ll be able to assure your consumers that your business meets the utmost quality standards.
Following are benefits of ISO:
1. ISO and various added standards give you access to get internationally recognized. This is the one of the best practices for your business. The standards cover multiple aspects of the business from food safety, risk management, quality management, environmental performance, health and safety and information security.
2. You must adhere to the standards that require you to unmistakably document, monitor and define your business process. While you are planning to start a business, you always set a few objectives for your business to run and ISO certifications helps you to keep an eye on the progress of your company.
3. By adopting these standards, it helps to keep customers satisfied by improving complaint management and quality control. One of the researches (https://www.researchgate.net/publication/327664704_Impact_of_ISO_9001_2008_Certification_on_Consumer_Satisfaction) done indicates that the top-most benefit from ISO certification is the reduced consumer complaints. Each and every business tries to attract best number of clients, but when they aren’t satisfied, your business will suffer and there is a stoop of clients.
4. The bottom line is that certification will be able to help improve your business revenues. According to a 2015 analysis containing 92 different studies, it is said that 3 in 5 companies that adopt ISO have increase in their revenues. There was a significant revenue rise which was much higher than those of which aren’t certified companies.
5. Adopting ISO standards provides your company to get access into newer markets. For instance, your business might be appropriate for government deals that requires adherence to assured ISO standards. Or you might be eligible to bond with any supply-chain of large scale company or even a mega project. There are many such standards that are acknowledged worldwide and be able to boost the credibility of your business with consumers in international markets.
6. Meeting the ISO standards can be capable of facilitate your business promote more productive workforce. According to the 2012 research review containing 82 different studies, certified business report enhanced job fulfillment, employee motivation, absenteeism, and business turnover and manager & employee communication were some of the benefits of the certification. For a business to run successfully it is necessary for manager & workers to put in effort towards common objectives and the process of certification brings them together.
7. ISO certification is helpful for businesses of almost all sizes and also for those companies which have a small number of employees. Small scale businesses sometimes adopt certification given that of the supply-chain necessities or when they wish to take on most excellent practices in their process.
8. ISO certification gives a better perception about your business.
9. With assured certification, the employee participation gets better and they get interested to put in efforts for taking the business to the next level.
10. Suppliers are more likely to partner with you because your business is ISO certified.
So, these are the advantages of ISO Certification, if you want to increase the productivity of your organization, get appropriate one today!