A Complete Guide to All ISO Standards & Certifications
The Donut hole without the Donut?
It doesn't exist. Just like buying an ISO certificate without implementation, it doesn't make sense.
How ISO Certification can help your business?
Certification of ISO offers abundant benefits for all organizations irrespective of size, type, value, etc. These Organizations generally become more capable and prolific and give you an edge over your competitors. You can also have the benefit of marketing from ISO certification because you’ll be able to assure your consumers that your business meets the utmost quality standards.
When can we help?
Ask yourself these questions:
Am I looking for a sustainable and profitable business in a highly competitive market?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, We can help you get ISO Certified.
1. Fill up an application according to the ISO registrar containing rights and responsibilities of entrepreneur, certification body and should include liability issues, confidentiality, and access rights.
2. The ISO certification body will review all the practices going on in the organization and figure out the possible gaps for meeting the ISO certification.
3. The ISO registrar will then ask the entrepreneur to prepare an action plan to fill the existing gaps in meeting the required standards.
4. The ISO registrar will then inspect to check if the plan has been implemented. During the audit, if the registrar finds anything that does not meet with standards prescribed, the registrar has full power to look into the severity of the issue.
5. The registration process shall not proceed if all the requirements are not conformed. This usually leads to a re-audit of affected areas.
6. After all the findings and audits are updated, the registrar will recommend the certification.
7. To check the sustenance of ISO standards surveillance audits will be performed from time to time.
Initial Assessment to understand the business
Guidelines for Implementation and Documented Information
Conduct Internal Audits and MRMs to renew the process
Help to obtain certificates from Certification Agencies - A vital requirement
Manage Compliances and Surveillance Audits
Quality Management System
ISO 9001 is by far the most popular group of standards. This is a group of quality management standards that contains 14 standards in total, out of which ISO 9001:2015 is the only that can be certified to improve the organization's Quality Management System and their activities. It is updated and revised in about 7 years. The standard describes the Quality Management System (QMS) which further suggests maintaining quality products and services. It emphasizes the top management process based on continual improvements and customer-focused.
Last it was revised in 2015 and places focus on the process approach. This standard can be used in any organization regardless of industry or sector. In over 170 countries, this certification is given to over 1,000,000 organizations according to ISO Survey of Management System Standard Certifications.
Environmental Management System
ISO 14000 group of standards pays attention to the environment. From the multiple standards, ISO 14001: 2015 is the most popular and applicable to establish all the needs of the Environmental Management System (EMS) and continual improvement in their parameters.
Occupational Health & Safety
This standard was developed to help organizations enhance the health and safety levels for employees, counter work-place related risks effectively, and to provide an overall safe working condition. The particulars about the standard were developed by a committee of select experienced occupational health and safety experts and the approach is similar to the other certifications such as the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
Integrated Management System
Our aim is to provide seamless Integrated Management System services to the Industry such that our clients can interweave their various departments and functions into one unit aligned with a single objective of organizational prosperity. Typically, IMS is a good tool to unify various ISO standards like (9001, 14001, 45001, etc) for a particular organization.
Educational Organizations Management System
ISO 21001: 2018 for EOMS (Educational Organization Management System) specifies all kinds of educational organizations' standardization and evaluation requirements.
Want Experts Call?
Facing any issues with standardizing your processes?
Our Implementation services are here for you
Finding it difficult to point out and resolve gaps in Processes or OH&S? Try out our Audit services
Searching for a genuine partner to enhance the skill levels of the team? We can train your teams